* – do lesbian squirrels eat nuts?
Just asking. 🙂
* – well, 2010 was pretty good in at least 10 ways. 😉
* – if only…
* – tell me this isn’t a real product:
* – um, I don’t remember this side of ALF, do you?
* – a talented collegiate athlete forgoes millions to stay in school and get an education?!
Maybe there’s some hope in the world, after all.
* – be alert out there, Android users.
* – I personally think opening the next Congress by reading the Constitution is a GREAT idea!
* – yes, Reverend Sharpton, imagine the arrogance of allowing people to say what they want to say.
I mean, it’s not like free speech is a fundmental right in the country or anything crazy like that…
* – so, apparently you’re not an authentic homosexual if you’re a conservative homosexual.
* – I think Planter’s is going to be the next company targeted for being racially insensitive:
* – want a reason for the death penalty? How about this?
* – death panels? What death panels?
* – Some new Congressmen are refusing their government-provided health-care? GOOD FOR THEM!
* – put this in your pipe and smoke it, global-warming crowd.
* – and this.
Hmmm? What’s that? Resolutions?
Oh, yes, it is New Year’s, isn’t it? Well, I do need to get into better shape. I’m shooting for hitting the exercise bike in the basement for at least 20 – 30 minutes a night, along with maybe 20 or so push-ups and the same number of crunches every other day or so. I’ve got two books in my head that have been languishing for far too long, as well as a board game idea, so I’d like to try to pop out a page or two a night from at least one of them per night. I could probably stand to be a better husband and father, too, so I’ll work on that.
How about you?
Happy New Year!