* – why is it that it only takes a split second for your feet to get freezing cold, but it takes forever and a day to get them to warm up again?
(this thought occurred to me after getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom…)
* – they’re going to make a Smurfs movie?!
(they’ve already done a Smurfs opera?!?!?!)
* – they’re going to make a 21 Jump Street movie?
* – they’re going to make another Conan movie?
* – they’re going to make a Hawaii Five-Oh movie?
* – they’re going to make another Police Academy movie?
(for fuck’s sake, can anyone in Hollywood come up with an original screenplay nowadays?)
* – congrats to all of last night’s Oscar winners.
* – sweet!!! I’m within reasonable distance of two or three of the best beer-drinking cities in the world!
* – because there’s no such thing as too much Pamela Anderson!
* – speaking of Stripperella, er, I mean, Barb Wire, er, I mean, Pam, here are 15 things you may not have known about breasts.
* – not that I condone thievery, but if you’re gonna be a criminal, be this good.
* – Good! This is what we all should be doing with all these pirate motherf#*kers.
* – smooth move, Republicans (oy…)
* – really?! Making it illegal to intentionally induce a miscarriage is somehow anti-choice? Somehow denies a woman her rights? Really?
Help me, people, because this one I just don’t get.
I wonder why?
* – great. Now, is he sincere, or is he just setting them up for blame should the whole thing pass and then fail spectacularly?
* – go, Paul Ryan, go:
* – oh, btw, for those who think all doctors are rich – filthy rich, mind you – and are therefore part of the health care “problem” in this country, read this.