… oh-whoa-oh, I wish it were Sunday / My I don’t-have-to-run-day…
Sorry – channeling Susanna Hoffs there for a second…
* – surprisingly, this has never happened to me. 🙂
(warning, the above is from an adult site. The primary purpose for me directing you there is humor (or at least what I would call humor), and the humor does involve nudity, but there are some ads and stuff around the featured item)
* – fortunately for all involved, this has never happened to me, either.
* – anybody wanna buy the house Cameron from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off lived in?
* – who cares?! Look, I acknowledge to historical implications of her nomination, but honestly – how many of us had actually heard of Sotomayor before Obama brought her name up? How about they make a movie about somebody truly significant (like who? Oh, I don’t know, how about MLK – seen a major motion picture about him lately?) before they make one about her, huh?
* – well, if I’d known, I would have offered to help! 🙂
* – this would be another “Are You F#*king Kidding Me?!” entry.
(and, yes, the guy’s legit)
* – as would this.
* – you may not like Mike Tyson, but I think you do have to feel a bit sorry for him right about now.
* – I know Mickey Mouse has been around for a while, but long enough to go through three voices?!
* – this dvd rental thing that Hannaford Bros uses now, RedBox, is pretty damn good. A buck per movie per night? Can’t beat that with a stick, and where is there not a Hannaford Bros in New England?
* – thanx to RedBox, I’ve continued to catch up on my movie watching:
* – Quantum of Solace, which I actually borrowed from a friend at work, was pretty good. Not quite as good as Casino Royale, but good nonetheless. I like the gritty, more realistic feel they’ve given the Daniel Craig Bond flicks. Unortunately, we’ll have to wait until 2011 to see the next one.
* – Taken was shorter than I’d hoped for, but otherwise lived up to my expectations.
* – I’m going to have to disagree with Mrs. Chili about Traitor. I found it to be a very good movie. The length was about right, it kept the tension up, kept me guessing for a bit, and kept my attention. Sure, it could have had more action, but not all of these movies have to go BOOM!!! every five minutes to be good, do they?* I wouldn’t put Traitor up there with Shooter or The Bourne Identity, but it was good.
(* – I would like to emphasize that how many times something goes “BOOM!!!” in a movie is not Mrs. C.’s sole basis for deciding whether or not that movie is good)
* – want a movie to look forward to? I stumbled upon this trailer purely by chance. Another reason to not be able to wait until Christmas!
* – is the curveball just an illusion?
* – did you know May 31st was Big Ben’s 150th birthday?
* – the last one has let go, Jack.