* – gas is now “down” to around $2.97 in my neck of the woods.
* – I was out grocery shopping the other night (where, after I finished, Cookiemaker had to come rescue my ass because I had locked my keys inthe car. All together now – “DUMBASS!!!“) and saw something I thought was very strange and – more importantly – unappetizing.
Ready for this?
Macaroni and cheese loaf. As in a deli meat.
Hey, I like mac n’ cheese as much as the next person, especially if it’s made by Kraft, but when I saw this stuff my gut did a little lurch, ya know?
* – I am currently in first place in my fantasy football league, sitting pretty at 5 – 1. My most recent victory was over Mr. Chili – by one stinking point!
Sorry, Mr. C., but I had to rub it in. 🙂
* – things aren’t looking too good for my Red Sox.
* – but I find that potential setback easier to take knowing that Manny’s not going to the World Series, either.
Michael Vick? Who?
* – now a few tidbits for all you Palin-haters out there:
* – you knew this was coming, didn’t you?
* – you know, if you take that winking she does out of context… 😉
* – your worst fears realized…
* – feed the pig, baby!