* – this first one’s for Kemtee:
Just so you know I’m not losing my touch. ;)
* – as long as I’m on this track, I think I’ve finally found a reason to watch Lifetime…
Nobody would blame me, would they? ;)
* – still can’t wait for this flick:
* – this pretty much does sum up the Oscars nowadays:
* – other parts of the Navy get to play with cool stuff, too.
* – I’m not that fond of roller coasters to begin with, and now they invent this thing?
* – I understand why Major League Baseball is doing this, but I still think it’s stupid.
* – thank you for all you’ve done for Red Sox Nation, Jason Varitek.
* – RIP, Davy Jones.
* – RIP, Jan Berenstain.
* – RIP, Van Barfoot, a true American hero.
* – RIP, Andrew Breitbart.
* – I think the idea that Brietbart was assassinated is a bit over the top, though.
* – this is a perfect example of what’s wrong with bureaucracy and the nanny-state mentality.
* – as would this.
* – and this.
Ah, the good ol’ days…
* – so long, Sen. Snowe. Can’t say that I’ll miss you.
* – jeez, Mark Levin, how do you really feel?
* – I think this is a girl after Levin’s own heart:
(and I think I just fell in love :) )
* – no need to guess where Allen West falls on this issue.
* – so now maybe Syria has WMDs? Awesome!
* – do you think a member of the mainstream media will ever ask Obama these questions?
Don’t answer that. It was rhetorical.
* – first it was Wisconsin and education. Now it’s Iowa and gun control. I’m pretty sure there are other instances of this happening, too.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the standard Democrat tactic lately, rather than actually debating the issue and standing up for their beliefs, is to take the ball and run away if they think they’re going to lose?
* – hey, I know: let’s slash military health benefits!
* – ‘cuz, ya’ know, Obamacare is such a kickass plan.
* – no, seriously, the Affordable Health Care Act is awesome!
* – nope, no new taxes under this president, none at all.
* – except, you know, the damn-near-tripling-the-dividend-tax-rate plan.
* – and how about those new corporate tax reforms, huh?
* – unemployment is good for the economy. No, really, it is.
* – do you realize America’s per capita governemnt debt is worse than Greece’s?!
* – now this may be the best ad for the Chevy Volt I’ve ever seen:
* – yeah, that Volt has really developed electric car technology, hasn’t?
* – $2.50/gallon gasoline? I dount he can pull it off, but I’ll give the Newtster credit for trying.
* – so, Chuck Schumer, it’s ok to drill for oil, so long as it’s not the United States doing it?
* – just remember that when gas prices were high under Bush, it was Bush’s fault, but now that they’re high under Obama, it’s totally out of the president’s control.
* – welcome to Craig, Colorado.
* – this may be the only evidence for global warming I’ll give credence to:
* – wait a minute, a Republican who cares about education?! Can’t be!
* – I’ll admit this is mostly useless, but there are a couple of good moments in this:
* – wait a minute, I thought Nancy Pelosi supported the Occupy movement?
* – you remember OWS, don’t you? You know, those really peaceful types?
* – the ones with utterly brilliant plans for the country?
* – you know, I’ve got a big enough problem with abortion as it is. Don’t even get me started on the idea of after-birth abortion being ok.
* – yeah, Rush could’ve been a little more subtle here, but he’s really not that far off the mark, imo.
* – Beck & Co. do a nice job with Miss Fluke, too.
* – FrontPorchPolitics chimes in on Ms. Fluke here.
* – and, hey, what do you know – Rush apologized (though I’m sure none of the people he allegedly “offended” will believe his apology).
* – I don’t think Rep. Kathy Hochul (D – NY) is helping out the Left’s argument on this one much.
* – this is absolutely unacceptable, and is why Catholicism has such a bad rap.
* – ooohh: Muslim vs. atheist. If you’re a lefty, which side to take, which side to take… ?
Kinda says it all, huh? :)