* – that’s what was missing from the American Pie films – psycho monkeys!
* – so, umm, what do you say to a girl with a nice rack?
* – while we’re on the subject, I will say it again – if you’ve got ‘em, we’re gonna look at ‘em.
* – as if I needed more reasons to go to one of these places…
* – I don’t know if this is exactly pornographic candy wrapping, but…
* – the next Catwoman?
* – men think?
* – I’m happy to say I got 9 out of 10 correct here.
* – well, if it makes Wikipedia more accurate…
* – glad to see Keith Olbermann doesn’t have thin skin.
* – no, I didn’t agree with his politics. Nevertheless, for what it’s worth, my condolences go out to his family and friends.
* – that being said, if the following claim of former Newsweek editor Ed Klein is true, I think my respect for the late “Lion of the Senate” just dropped a notch or two…
* – damned if this guy doesn’t wind up grieving at the most interesting times…
* – your stimulus package dollars at work.
* – open mouth, insert foot.
* – so the CIA allegedly treated suspected al-Qaida terrorists harshly, perhaps even extremely so, in order to get intelligence to protect this country.
What’s your point?
* – gee, Congreesman King, tell us how you really feel!
* – yeah, I think this sums it up pretty well.
* – so comparing Obamacare to the Canadian system and/or UK system is inaccurate and/or unfair? So the French example is a closer comparison?
* – we miss ya, Ronnie:
* – “tucked deep inside” the healthcare bill: $10 billion for union retirees.
* – so now it’s at the point where I have to show you my ID before you’ll let me ask a question at a town hall meeting?!
* – I’m gonna slap the next person who tells me there’s no such thing as left-wing media.
* – glad to see what Bill Maher thinks of his fellow Americans and how well he understands how a constitutional republic works:
And I know of at least one person who wishes he would run for President!